Just Face It (Pack Of 20)
The KF 94 provides the filtration you need with a better fit and is designed for ease of breathing.
The KF 94 performs on par with the KN 95 masks. The “KF” designates that it is Korean made and has been performance verified. The KF 94 has 1% lower filtration rate than the KN 95 but outperforms it in key areas that make it stand out as a preferred choice. The KF 94 is designed to custom fit to you leaving less room for air gaps. It’s 3D structure makes it feel light & airy and won’t pull down on one’s ears. Lastly, Korean masks are required to test for “CO2 clearance,” which prevents CO2 from building up inside the mask. So, you can literally breathe easy.
- Quality: Our KF 94s are all made in South Korean under strict quality control measures.
- Sterile: Each mask is individually packaged from the factory and is sealed until you open it. The assembly line is under sterile conditions.
- Design: Better customizable fit for YOUR face.
- Light: The mask is light and fits gently on one’s face and ears…it almost feels like nothing at all.
- Easy on your Skin: Rated “0.0” by the Korean Skin Research Center. This means the mask is less likely to irritate your skin while wearing it.
- Function: 3-layer filter / 3- stage folding 3D structure that secures the middle space between the mask and the mouth to help prevent lens fogging and to make it easier to breathe. It filters out at least 94 percent of particles of around 0.3 micrometers in diameter. That level of filtration effectively catches the airborne particles that can spread COVID-19.
- Breathability: Korean masks are required to test for “CO2 clearance” making it easier to breathe.
- Roughly 60% of KN95s are fakes that do not meet NIOSH standards, according to the CDC.
- Use the sleeve it comes in for holding it between uses – to keep it as clean as possible.
- 3 Layer Filter / 3D Box Design filters up to 94% of particles
- Sleeve Dimensions: 4 3/16 x 10 ¾ inches
- 20 disposable masks